AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Saturday, December 17, 2016

MAKING "ZIRO THE HUTT" TUTORIAL with DARTH DADDY of "CUSTOMS FOR THE KID"

Darth Daddy of "Customs for the Kid" was commissioned by Jimmy Mac of Rebel Force Radio to create a Clone Wars "Ziro the Hutt" action figure. Darth Daddy created this short step-by-step tutorial of the "Ziro the Hutt" build to assist you in making your own version of the character.

We tried to keep the video short to make it more digestible, but if you have any questions, just put them in the comments section and we'll do our best to answer them.



MAKING "ZIRO THE HUTT" TUTORIAL





CLONE WARS
"ZIRO THE HUTT"
(Jimmy Mac Commission)
created by Darth Daddy


























"So many times, people come to my house and they look at my collection and they say, "What's your favorite thing in here?' I'm never really sure what to answer that question with.  Now...I have a solid go to answer every time.  Ziro arrived today and he is magnificent.  Such amazing work.  Hasbro could not do any better. It's great and I love it.  I'm going to make a big deal about it on RFR so I hope you don't mind." - Jimmy Mac









SKILL LEVEL: ADVANCED