AGE APPROPRIATE WARNING

*ADULT SUPERVISION & PROPER SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE REQUIRED WHEN UTILIZING THE TOOLS, PRODUCTS & TECHNIQUES DESCRIBED HERE ON OUR BLOG TO CREATE STAR WARS CUSTOMS.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Kit Bash a Figure Contest Submission

Dad showed me Luke Sprywalker's Kit Bash a Figure Contest and I decided it was time I submitted a custom action figure to the contest. For my submission, I entered a fan fiction custom action figure of a female Kel Dor Jedi that was from Luke's New Jedi Order. To make her, I used the hands of a CW Plo Koon, the head of a Legacy collection Plo Koon, and the body of a Vintage Hoth Princess Leia. If we were allowed to paint, I probably would have painted her clothing a light brown similar to the way the Vintage Luke Skywalker in Bespin fatigues was painted.


Female Kel Dor Jedi